Jan 4, 2009

Who is this face?

So from time to time…I get these ideas…these motivations….so I decide to start a blog. I’ve always had an interest in cities, graffiti & street art. I feel both graffiti and street art, in much the same way as people, answer the question “so what’s that city is like?” This blog takes a collection of photographs over time that explores this topic. Check it out and comments would be awesome…
This tag probably was what got me started on this, well the blog itself...i've always had an interest in street art, especially when I traveled. This tag appears several places in DC, so far, mostly in the Shaw, U Steet, Ledriot Park areas. I ask "Who is this man?" I have no clue and hope to find out.
As I was taking this image, a lady was yelling "Close the f-ing door!!!!" as a dog runs out, cautiously and not very far. "What the f*ck is your problem!!!" she finishes. Ahhh, yes, if only audio could accompany to really paint the experience on the streets :)

[Taken on O and 11th, on 1/4/09]

No comments:

Post a Comment