Feb 5, 2009

Blue Woman



This is an interesting one... A angular sketch of a woman resting on her upright arm looking at something. I have no clue if it means anything but may mean something to the owner or at least no one has had a problem with it. I mention this because just around the corner, there's was a OBEY tag, holding a sign saying something along the lines of "thanks Fenty..." at least for what I remembered. I wish I snapped a shot (actually I was going for that one before this one) but it got hit with black spray paint. Maybe a competing street artist? Nah, I imagine they would have been a bit more creative...the spraying was not far off of what a 7 year old would be capable of. Now the OBEY tag is completely painted over...I wonder what lies in future for the blue lady, I guess we'll see. It snowed that day, nothing crazy but made it a bit difficult with some of the shots. This shot doesn't represent the fact it was snowing at all, and the snow (flurries) ones weren't that great. I'm hoping to get a decent one, capturing snow in a creative setting.
[Taken on T and 14th NW, on 2/3/09]

No comments:

Post a Comment